Your battery resource page. Helpful information, products and articles to keep you informed and powered up. We all use batteries everyday from car batteries to laptop, cell phone batteries, watch batteries, etc. Checkout these resources to start saving money, time and headaches - Cheers!
Our Top Recommendation:
EZ Battery Reconditioning Program - Benefits, Reviews & PDF Course Download. The program is also known as Easy Battery Reconditioning Course.
We at AutoClubHero highly recommend learning more about this program before any price increases. Click the link to watch a more detailed video on how the EZ Battery Reconditioning Course program works and to start reconditioning all your old batteries right away.
The EZ Battery Reconditioning program is for those who are DIYers, Preppers, Survivalists, Off-Grid, Mechanics, Do It Yourselfers, handyman, construction workers, and anyone who wants to save money and reuse old batteries instead of throwing them away.
How It Started:
Tom Ericson is inventor of this simple DIY Battery Reconditioning method and, by accident, stumbled upon this technique.
Well, in some ways, he had to make a serious choice out necessity and discovered this simple method to bringing old batteries back to life again like new.
Tom had to choose between buying a new battery or buying groceries for his kids. Out of this great quandary came his powerful EZ Battery Reconditioning program.
Mr. Ericson will show you his secret method to bring old and dead batteries back to life again (like new) after using his battery reconditioning program on car batteries, motorcycle batteries, marine batteries, lithium-ion batteries, lead acid batteries, laptop and cell phone batteries, power tool batteries, solar panel batteries and many more. Below you'll find a link to the a list of batteries you can recondition.
With a 60 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee, it's a no brainer to give the EZ Battery Reconditioning Program a try.
Join over 19,500 people in the last year alone who have said yes to Tom's incredible program.
There's a reason top networks like CNN, Fox News, HGTV, DIY Network and others have reviewed this program. Simply put....It Works!!
★ Program Benefits:
#1 - Save Thousands On The Cost Of Batteries Over Your Lifetime
#2 - Feel Good About Not Adding More Toxic Waste To The Landfills
#3 - How To Buy Old Batteries For Cheap & Resell Them For Nice Profits!
#4 - Peace Of Mind Knowing You Can Help Family & Friends Save $$ Too!
[ Continue Reading ]
Bringing old batteries back to life is now possible with a simple DIY system from our friends at EZ Battery Reconditioning ™ We all know batteries are very expensive and prices just keep going up. The average family spends more and more of their hard earned money each month on all kinds of batteries… But it doesn't have to be like this and, do you know why? Because there's finally a better way! Cost Effective, Simple & Safe We discovered the EZ Battery Reconditioning™ program that teaches people how to bring old batteries back to life again from...
[ Continue Reading ]
Blog - Never Buy Batteries Again?
Is Battery Reconditioning Legit? According to some, (including the company in the image above) believe it's absolutely possible, saving hundreds of dollars by reconditioning all your existing batteries and without leaving...
[ Continue Reading ]
Here you'll find a list of over 25 different types of batteries that you can safely and easily recondition without buying expensive recharging machines. Don't throw out your dead or dying batteries...
[ Continue Reading ]
- Kit Includes: 1x 150wh Solar Generator and all its accessories; 1x 50W Foldable Solar Panel with MC4 connector (Charge Controller is not included)
- The two connects to each other by MC4 Adapter (Included)
- Charged by solar panels, home AC and car; Design for outdoor camping with LCD display and Emergency Light; 6-8 Hours for the solar panel to give solar generator a fully charge, Lithium power supply of 40,800mAH, 3.7V/150wh
- Output for AC 110V devices, DC 12V and USB recharging electronics, with UPS mode; Portable solar power supply for Camping and Hiking.
- Designed for Electrics and Cpap machine power supply, to power big devices, please choose bigger system; Reliable brand and company provides technical support in North America
- Lithium power supply of 40,800mAH, 3.7V/150wh
- Charged by solar panels (30W-60W sold separately), home AC and car
- 7-8 hours fully charged time by DC 15V
- Output for AC 110V devices, DC 12V and USB recharging electronics, with UPS mode
- Mini-size of 3.15x6.5x6.89 inches, 3.3lbs
- Design for outdoor camping with LCD display and Emergency Light
- Reliable brand and company provides technical support in North America
- The JUNOJUMPER 2 is a sleek, lightweight external battery that houses an impressive 6,000 mAh battery pack capable of jumping a completely dead car battery in seconds. The multi-functional battery equip with Japanese Seiko IC features an USB 5V 2.1A output allowing it to charge power hungry devices such as smartphones, cameras, and tablets. Users will never again have to worry about being stranded with a dead phone or car battery.
- 12 Volt output at a peak of 300 amps
- Capacity: 6000mAh
- Size: 5.3" x 3" x .6"
- Weight: 7.5 Ounces
- Output 1: 12V (150-300A)
- Output 2: USB 5V 2.1A
- Input 2: USB 5V 2A
- Minimum Cycles: 500+
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can a battery be overcharged?
A: Yes. A battery that swells and becomes hot to the touch is also a direct result of overcharging. Use CAUTION when this happens because it can explode. Always use the correct charger when charging a car battery. Check the user guide first before connecting any charger to make sure it's compatible. Pay attention to labels that indicate exactly how the battery should be charged to avoid overcharging and injury.
Q: How and why do car batteries lose water?
A: Some batteries are maintenance free and no water check is necessary. For those that are not, you can check the levels by pulling off the cap. Heat will negatively affect water levels. The charge current can split the water into oxygen and hydrogen gases that will escape and then reduce the overall water level. Only refill with distilled or deionized water.
Q: How can I determine if my car battery needs to be replaced?
A: Sometimes you can't tell until it's too late. Modern cars will give you some warning light on the dash. There are several indicators and here are a couple: If the vehicle is hard to start and all lights dim or flicker when the engine is idling.